Become an Exhibitor or Sponsor
Battelle for Kids and the National Rural Education Association (NREA) will partner together to host the 2017 Rural Education National Forum and 109th NREA Convention and Research Symposium. By joining together, we are able to bring more education organizations and leaders together to advance conversations around rural education to foster greater impact.
We expect to draw more than 500 rural education leaders from around the country to learn, network, and collaborate on the issues and topics at the forefront of rural education. Our attendees represent key influencers and decision makers in their organizations, school districts, or schools.
Join us to connect with those who can make decisions on the products and services they purchase.
Exhibitor Package Includes
- Booth space
- One 6 foot table and two chairs
- Standard black drapery and piping
- Electricity and wi-fi
- Two full days of exhibit time
- A dedicated onsite exhibitor representative
- Two event registrations, including breakfasts, lunches, and snacks
- Inclusion in Guidebook, our virtual program, and event app
- Logo featured in the printed program
- Logo displayed in event slideshow, which plays during all general sessions
- Scheduled dedicated breaks for participants to visit exhibitors
- Raffle prizes to encourage booth traffic
You will be able to select your booth location when you register online. Locations are available on a first come, first served basis.
We will give refunds or credit only for cancellations received at least 30 days prior to the event date. Cancellations we receive after that will receive a refund less a 50 percent event fee to cover administrative costs. We will not give refunds for "no shows."
Connect with Attendees
Increase your organization’s brand exposure by advertising in the event program. Two advertising options are available:
- Banner ad in Guidebook virtual program: $250
- Only 5 available, includes customized text and graphics to promote your organization
- 1/4 page ad in printed program: $150
A variety of sponsorship opportunities are available at all price points. Please contact us to learn more about custom sponsorship packages. Options include, but are not limited to:
- Keynote sponsorships: Includes verbal recognition, printed program recognition, and company logo on main stage backdrop
- Meal sponsorships: Includes sponsor signage by food stations and company logo on backdrop in main seating areas
- Snack sponsorships: Includes sponsor signage by snack food stations
Providing items branded with your logo for distribution to all attendees is a great way to increase your visibility at the event and after. Ideas include, but are not limited to:
- Tote bags
- USB drives
- Smart phone cleaning cloths
- Phone chargers/power banks
- Key chains
- Hand sanitizer
- Candy or snacks
- Other ideas welcome